Welcome, BrowFam! There is so much happening at Browjam on a weekly basis that it’s sometimes hard to keep track – unless you follow the whole team on social media and watch every Insta story! So what I’ll be doing instead is rounding up the week and looking back on some of the amazing work the team have done, as well as giving you any important news or updates.
I think the best place to start is with last weekend… London was an absolute blast! I spent a long weekend down in the big smoke fully booked out with some amazing clients, but I still got some time to visit the babes at Bleu Ribbon Hair.
One of the clients I was fortunate enough to work with this time was the amazing and powerful Munroe Bergdorf, who wanted a wee top-up for their microbladed brows.
If you want to be one of the first to hear about my next London trip and book in, you can sign up for the waiting list here.
Our Brow Dragons have also been absolutely slaying it this past week.
Not to be outdone, Evan pulled this out the bag:
What’s really been keeping us busy however is Browjam Academy. We’ve been filling up the course dates we first announced to anyone who had enquired about courses during the lockdown, and we’re almost full already!
Course dates available:
- Beginners Grooming – 20th – 21st September – Full
- Beginners Grooming – 25th – 26th October – 1 slot remaining
- Grooming Conversion – 12th October – 1 slot remaining
- Grooming Conversion – 23rd November – 2 slots remaining
- TVT – 7th September – Full
- TVT – 5th October – 2 slots remaining
- TVT – 2nd November – 4 slots remaining
- Microblading – 28th – 30th September – 1 slot left
- Microblading – 16th – 18th November – Full
To book on to any of these, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, address and best contact number.
Advanced Microblading Masterclass
We also have a date for the only Advanced Masterclass we will be running for the rest of the year – Sunday 22nd November.
This was filled on the same day we announced this to the enquiry list but I’ve decided to open up 1 slot to allow someone else a chance to get into this masterclass before 2020 ends. You’ll need to email email@example.com with your full name, address and best contact number. This course is £1,200 which includes a £250 deposit.
Before you go, I wanted to share this great little video.
One thing y’all can’t get enough of right now is our Fluffified. The lovely Rosie Mudie put together a little video on how she fakes a brow lamination using Browjam products. Click below to see the video.
- Apply a little water or setting spray directly to Fluffified in the tin
- Scrub with your spoolie until a paste is formed
- Brush up brows with the paste
- Flatten with the handle of the brush to seal in product
- Take a small amount of Browjam pomade on the angled brush
- Apply in hairlike strokes – follow the direction of your hair for the most natural look
- Use light pressure at the front with remaining product on brush
- With little to no product on the brush, fluff through brows to blend product slightly
- Clean up the brow bone with concealer
- Rock your new fluffy brows!
Until next week…
Love, Janine xxx