What does TVT brow lamination involve?
This treatment will always start with an in-depth consultation, so we can get to know you and find out your likes, dislikes, character and style. We will then tell you the expected outcome before beginning based on your current brow growth and condition.
- 1 – Disruption of the natural hair flow by breaking down the disulphate bond in the hair using our very own brand of lifting creme.
- 2 – Reform the hair into their new shape, so building the disulphate bonds back using our very own brand of neutralising cream. This will make the brows appear thicker.
- 3 – Volumise the brow with a custom tint blend, but this is not always necessary
- 4 – Brow map out the perfect shape to suit your face.
- 5 – Precise waxing, threading, tweezing and trimming is done in order to sculpt out the shape. However, this is not always necessary if you want a more feathered undone brow line.
- 6 – Finishing techniques are then done to bring the brows to catwalk perfection.
- 7 – We conclude with strategic aftercare and advice to get the best out of your TVT treatment
What to expect straight after the procedure
Straight after the procedure, a keratin-based moisturiser is put on the brow and is very much a part of the process because it restores the hairs and keeps them healthy. It can look very enlarged with a shine and glossy look which some will love and some will hate. Don’t wash it off for 24 hours! After the 24 hour period, your brows will go into a settling phase where they will shrink back a bit and look fluffy and textured #youwilllove
Treatment times and pricing guides
The full TVT Brow treatment is a 45/60 minute appointment and is priced at £45 including our wax and tint treatment The Works. The results of this treatment can last on average 8-10 weeks, however, we do recommend popping in 4 weeks after your first TVT treatment for a wax and tint using our method The Works in order to keep your brows looking fine until your next TVT Treatment. A patch test is a must for this treatment and is done face to face in the Browjam salon 48 hours prior to the treatment. No appointment is necessary just walk in and our brow bosses will assist you.
Who is TVT brow lamination not for?
TVT brow lamination isn’t for everyone unfortunately and results of the treatment may not work and vary depending on a few things. For example, your hormonal state through pregnancy, imbalances, or thyroid issues may affect your treatment. Your hair type can also have an effect, for example, fine to thick hair is good for lamination but super-fine or brittle hair is a contraindication for it sadly.
Bookings and cancellations