The Works – Eyebrow grooming for men
- When booking for eyebrow grooming for men, consultation is where your appointment starts. It gives us an opportunity to find out a little bit about you, brow likes and dislikes. As we’re chatting to you we’re really assessing your face and how it moves through expression.
- Design methods are carried out using scientific brow measuring methods that create the perfect length and position of the brow. This measuring method gives us the ideal structure and symmetry to the face.
- Advanced tinting is done to enhance the brow hairs, which in return gives us more brow hairs to work with when trying to create the ideal shape.
- Crafting the shape by getting rid of excess hair using brow hair removal techniques such as wax and thread.
- Customise the brow to the ideal shape for you with precision tweezing, trimming.
- Brow styling is then carried out using our awesome brow makeup product line. Here is where we take your brows to a whole new level and teach you how you can maintain the finished results at home.
- Aftercare advice is given to you to help you get longer-lasting results for your brow.
- The full Works treatment is a 30-minute appointment from start to finish.
- You can expect to return for the full Works treatment every 4 to 6 weeks, however, some people may need a maintenance treatment between the 4 to 6 weeks due to faster hair growth needing to be removed.
Brow rehab is where brows go to recover from over-plucking, bad waxing and bad brow service. This can happen with men who are new to brow grooming or who have tried to get rid of a unibrow and overdone it.
In brow rehab, we encourage and support you with a grow-in programme where we banish you from tweezers, suggest the best grow-in product and you let only us maintain your eyebrows.