Are you desperate to have microblading done but have been told that your skin is too oily or not suitable for microblading? Maybe you’ve enjoyed the sun a bit too much and have visible sun damage or you’ve been told your combination skin won’t allow you to have microblading because of how it will heal.
There are many advantages to microblading but as any reliable microblader will tell you, it isn’t suitable for everyone.
Introducing Nano Brows
Nano Brows is a new, state-of-the-art brow technique that can give you semi-permanent hyper-realistic hairstrokes, and is suitable for the majority of skin types, even for those who have alopecia.
The difference between Nano Brows and Microblading is the technique used. Blading is done with a blade, cutting the skin and implanting pigment into the skin manually.
Nano is done with a 1-point needle and tattoo machine. The tattoo needle “pokes” the skin rather than “cutting” the skin. Each poke implants pigment which yields better-healed results AND long-term healed results. Poking the skin vs cutting the skin is also better for the integrity of the skin and is suitable for the majority of skin types.
The procedure is almost “pain-free”! While we do apply a topical numbing cream, most clients say it’s not needed and typically fall asleep during the treatment.
Have a look at some of the Nano Brow work Janine has been doing recently and see for yourself:
Are you a good candidate for Nano Brows?
You are a great candidate for Nano Brows if you:
- have sparse brow hair
- have full brow hair
- want a soft natural look
- “worry” about rubbing them off throughout the day
- have uneven brows
- want to save money on brow products
- want a fuller makeup look
- have alopecia (or other hair loss)
- would love to stop doing your brows daily
- want to save time
- don’t like how your brows look naturally
Nano Brows are not suitable if you:
- are under 18 years of age
- are pregnant or nursing
- are allergic to local anaesthetic or pigment
- have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- have blood-related issues where there is blood clotting disorders
- have uncontrolled diabetes
- have a current viral infection or infectious disease
- have a skin infection in the eyebrow region
- are an organ transplant recipient
- are undergoing chemotherapy
- have a pacemaker or severe heart disease or artificial valves
- are prone to keloid scars
- have epilepsy
- have the HIV virus
- have acute hepatitis
- have leukaemia
- have a sarcoma
- are undergoing artificial insemination
- have Von Willebrands disease
- have rheumatoid arthritis
- have multiple sclerosis
- have malignant disease
- have thrombophilia
How can I book?
Thanks to a few clients having to reschedule appointments, the final Nano Brow slots with Janine at the introductory price of £350 are now up for grabs. Once these are gone, the price will be rising to £500.
To book a slot, please call 01382 200700.